The Omega VRT330HD Heavy Duty Vertical Juicer is popular with customers because of its design and efficient performance. It is a masticating juicer which features a vertical design and also operates at a very low speed. Besides delivering a high juice yield, the Omega VRT330HD Juicer relies on its low speed to ensure that oxidation of the juice does not occur. This means that you can store the juice for a few days without compromising nutrition.
The Omega is easy to use as well as easy to clean which means that you will be more likely to use it on an ongoing basis. The vertical juicer is also proficient at juicing wheat-grass as well as other leafy greens. Part of its efficiency comes from having a two part juicing system where juice is extracted by pressing and grinding with the auger, and then filtered by a strong screen. Because it is a vertical juicer, it won’t take up too much room on your counter either.
Features of the Omega VRT330HD
- Design – Compact vertical, low speed, vertical masticating juicer which delivers a high juice yield. It has a hopper which is on the top of the juicer as a result of the vertical, compact design.
- Motor – operates at a low speed and rotates at a slow 80 rpm. This ensures juice of the highest quality which retains all nutrients, natural color and is not prone to oxidation.
- Auger – is heavy duty and designed to efficiently press and squeeze juice from your produce
- Type – Masticating juicer
- Dual Process – juice is processed in two stages which involve pressing and crushing with the auger before being squeezed through a screen. These processes result in a high juice yield.
- Screens – a fine and a coarse screen can be used to filter pulp, depend on your preference for pulpy juice of pulp free juice.
- Settings – 3 settings: reverse, off and on.
- Juice Yield – is high as a result of the efficiency of the vertical juicer. A sure sign of the high juice yield is the dryness or wetness of the pulp. In the case of the Omega VRT330HD, the pulp is very dry. This means you will reap maximum juice from minimum produce.
- Juice Degradation – as a result of the slow motor speed, foam and froth are significantly limited. Subsequently, oxidation is also prevented. The end result is that you will be able to store juice for approximately 3 days should you wish to do so.
- Pulp – is dry because of the efficiency of the juicer. Some people like to run the pulp through the machine a second time for an almost completely dry pulp and increased juice.
- Cleaning – the Omega VRT330HD has an automatic cleaning system which involves wiping the screen clean as a means of increasing efficiency. If you pour water through the chute when you juice different fruits and vegetables, it will also help the juicer to clean itself.
- 2 x spouts
- 2 x 64 oz containers. You can catch the juice in one and the pulp in the other.
- 2 x screens
- 1 x pusher
Measures: 7 x 8.5 x 15.5 inches
Weighs: 17.5 pounds
Item No: VRT330HD
Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
What’s Great About the Omega VRT330HD Juicer?
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Great for juicing leafy greens
- Can choose the amount of pulp you have in your juice
- Powerful motor
- Easy to assemble
- Compact vertical design
- Looks great
- Makes delicious juice by spinning at low RPMs
- Keeps juice cool
- Delivers very dry pulp
- Maximizes produce nutrients
What’s Not So Great
- Small feed chute, so produce requires more chopping
Customer Feedback and Reviews
Feedback from customers for the Omega VRT330HD is excellent. Things which impress customers include the efficiency, ease of use of the juicer, as well as its attractive design and high juice yield. They also appreciate the ease with which it juices leafy greens and other vegetables.
The only thing customers wish for with the Omega VRT330HD is that it came with a wider feed chute. To read more about what customers have to say, you can read the reviews here.
Recommendation – Buy
The Omega VRT330HD Heavy Duty Vertical Juicer is available online and is competitively priced. For the lowest and most recent price, please check it out here. Customers are really impressed with the Omega VRT330HD and left plenty of positive feedback and good ratings. Based on their experiences, we are pleased to recommend this vertical juicer as a value for your money purchase.